Note: In an effort to keep this post "breakfast friendly," I had originally titled it "Flowers Have Hurt My Back!" AND had a nice pretty picture of flowers below. However, because Mooselet has recommended a more "manly" approach in the comments, I have now renamed and reimaged this post as follows. Be careful what you ask for my dear!
Maggots have caused me some serious back pain this morning.
- We have tons of Black Eyed Susans by the garage.
- The Black Eyed Susans have attracted aphids this year.
- The aphids are attracting millions of flies.
- The flies are getting into our garbage in the garage.
- I went to take the garbage out to the curb this morning but there were maggots crawling out of the top of the bag.
- I didn't want the bag to touch my body so I held it out in front of me while I carried it.
- It was too heavy to carry that way and caused my lower back to go out.
I'm sure he hears this all the time.