From the Memes-R-Us files:
(note - this post will not be adorned with my typical array of pictures and clip-art because Blogger is a piece of crap.)
Three Things About Me
Three things that scare me:
1. High edges (DEATHLY afraid to walk near or look over an unprotected edge)
2. Old lunch meat
Three people that make me laugh:
1. John Stewart (as well as everyone else in his staff - including Stephen Colbert)
2. Conan O'Brien - especially his Emmys intro video. That totally cracked me up.
3. Donald Rumsfeld. He's a standup comedian and he doesn't even know it!
Three things I hate the most:
2. Smart-ass teenagers (oh the hypocrisy)
3. Slow and grid-locked traffic
Three things I don't understand:
1. Infinity and infinite division. I just can't wrap my brain around a concept where something never ends - kind of like Survivor.
3. Aces on Bridge
Three things I'm doing right now:
1. Working on new songs for my duet (see Acoustics of Jeff & Pete)
2. Sanding my steps (or so I would have my wife believe)
3. Trying to finish this stupid meme
Three things I want to do before
1. Travel travel travel
2. Scuba dive in exotic places (that don't contain stingrays or hungry sharks)
3. Buy and drive a fully-loaded touring motorcycle around the United States with my wife at a really relaxed pace (see answer 1).
Three things I can do:
1. Entertain musically (or so I've been told)
2. Snowboard. I learned this last year and am quite proud of myself thank you. For a good laugh see this, this and this.
3. Make really good omelets
Three ways to describe my personality:
1. Easy going
Three things I can't do:
1. Spell the words inconvenient, restaurant, definitely, incredible, guarantee or occurrence
2. Swim very well. I can get by just fine, but have never become comfortable just "going for a swim"
3. Finish this stupid meme (I've been adding like one answer a day for over a week - plus, Blogger is NOT letting me upload pictures. ARRRG!)
Three people or things I think you should listen to:
1. Me - if you're my kids
2. Tom Waits
Three people or things you should never listen to:
1. Anyone who says, "Does this taste funny to you?"
2. Ted Nugent in the front row
3. Apparently our president
Three things I'd like to learn:
1. How to solo on chromatic harmonica ala Stevie Wonder
2. The secrets to all the great magic tricks
3. How to edit and convert a large mpeg video clip to a compressed format that I can upload to YouTube or share via email
Three favorite foods:
1. Potato chips - although I
2. Steak and mushrooms
3. Hot apple pie à la mode
Three beverages I drink regularly:
1. Milk - and lots of it
2. Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke w/Lime
3. Water, but only if we're out of milk
Three shows I watched as a kid:
1. Captain Kangaroo
2. Partridge Family (David Cassidy was my hero)
3. Hogan's Heroes