Because I'm feeling kinda memie, here's my response to a tag from Gale to list 7 random things about myself. Ready... go!
1. I don't know if there is an actual "syndrome" or if it's just a label for kicky people, but according to my wife I officially have some form of RLS. I would categorize it more as "constantly moving my legs day or night and in fact I'm even doing it right now syndrome" - but that doesn't make for a very good acronym.
2. I can't stand bologna by itself, but I love it on a sandwich with pickles and mayo. The same thing applies to braunschweiger as long as I don't overanalyze the fact that it looks and smells like cat food to me.
3. I've got floaters big time. No, not in the toilet - in my eyes. Ironically, the condition I am afflicted with (known as posterior vitreous detachment) affects my vitreous humor, even though I find nothing funny about it. Especially since it resulted in laser surgery a few years ago to reattach my retina.
4. I also have tinnitus from years of playing rock and roll music, but I've learned to ignore it. I've tried using that approach for my alarm clock in the morning but unfortunately it doesn't work.
5. I grew 6" in the summer between my 9th and 10th grade. At night I would wake up screaming with severe cramps in my calves and my mom would have to come in my room and massage them. What I'm most impressed with is that she would let me have cows in my room in the first place.
6. I never had a girlfriend in highschool. I was more of a loner than a loser, although I was never comfortable with there only being a one-letter separation between the two.
7. These are the only 6 random things about me. Everything else in my life has been neatly categorized and put in labeled filing cabinets. In fact, if you look in the drawer called "Random Facts" you'll find a folder with these 6 items.