Ok, I'm nothing if not a follower.
But I'm a good follower. So that's something. Anyway, because it was cool enough for Kathy (and about 100 bloggers before her) it's cool enough for me. So here's my contribution to the nearly viral meme circling the planet at warp speed these days.
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Google Image Search or same type of search engine for pictures.
2. Using only the first page of results, pick one image. You can’t search forever for a certain image.
3. Arrange the pictures into a collage.
The Questions and Answers:
The links below are the actual keywords I used to find the pictures. Click on them to take you to the actual people I stole them from.
1. What is your name?… Jeffrey Lee - The not so one and only.
2. What is your favorite food?… Steak and Mushrooms - Yum. Damn!
3. What high school did you go to?… Denfeld High School - This is the picture of my actual school.
4. What is your favorite color? … Royal Blue - Hence the only color on my blog.
5. Who is your celebrity crush?… Jessica Alba - She doesn't make me want to barf.
6. What is your favorite drink?… Milk - I'm sure I drink a half gallon a day easy.
7. What is your dream vacation?… Olso, Norway - I've always wanted to see where my DNA was from.
8. What is your favorite dessert?… Turtle Sundae - Yum. Damn!
9. What do you want to be or do when you grow up?… Own an ice cream shop - Goes conveniently well with my favorite dessert!
10. What do you love most in life?… My family - Sorry my 3rd child. I had to use a picture from the first page of results only, and there were no photos with 5 people.
11. What is one word that describes you?… Goofball - Is it coincidence that this is the very first picture that comes up?
12. What is your blog name?… View From The Cloud