Hey everybody... I'm 3 years old today!
That's right, I'm a big blog now.
Here's a picture of what I looked like when I was only a few months old.
Noticed how I've lost that baby fat?
So how do I, as a 3 year old blogger, compare to a 3 year old child? I'll let you be the judge of that. According to this web site, here are some of the things a 3 year old should be able to do... and how I relate to them today.
• talks in complete sentences of 3-5 words
Yes I do!
• talks so that 75 to 80 percent of his speech is understandable
I'm not sure this one chazibble dits.
• enjoys singing and can carry a simple tune
If only The Receders would let me sing nursery rhymes.
• listens attentively to short stories and books
Hey, a short attention span is common among bloggers.
• stumbles over words sometimes
True. I love to Stumble well-written words.
• can say his age
... just can't remember it.
• sleeps through most nights without wetting the bed (occasional accidents are still quite common) Hey, it's tough getting up 3 times a night to pee.
• uses the toilet with some help
Unfortunately nobody ever volunteers.
• feeds self (with some spilling)
Sheesh... one little incident at the Ponderosa Steak House and I still have to hear about it today.
• dresses self with some help
That would be nice, but I can't seem to be able to convince my wife to pick out my clothes in the morning.
• seeks attention and approval of adults
I have a blog.... duh.
• enjoys playing "house"
Just doesn't enjoying paying house.
• answers whether he is a boy or a girl
I just can't figure out why I get asked so much.
• enjoys making others laugh and being silly
It's the name of the game baby!
No need to give me any gifts on my special day, but I will take a few smileys!