Last night we headed up to my parent's house for Christmas, and when we arrived they had a present waiting for me...
...a new blog post! Thanks mom and dad, I really needed one!
Apparently some friends of theirs wanted to go to Hawaii on vacation and didn't have anyone to babysit their dogs. Since Bill and Lois are so
easily manipulated kind, they agreed to take care of their 2 little Yorkies for 2 weeks while they were gone. No big deal, right?
Nope, no big deal... unless you are asked to conform to a list of requirements even the writers of SNL couldn't have dreamed up.
Like the title says - you can't make this kind of thing up. Here are the actual printed instructions that were left with my parents on the care and feeding of their widdle pwecious wubby wooby moochums:
Just a few highlights in case you missed them...
- If they need to go out earlier, they will woof at you or Lady will lick your face
- Measure 1/2 cup soft dogfood. Add abt. 1 T. water. Microwave for 16-17 seconds.
- Indy's blue bowl is on the right, Lady's pink bowl on LEFT.
- If you walk, Lady always has to be on the right.
- Always put the leash on Indy first.
- I don't trust her not to piddle somewhere.
- Indy would rather not sleep in the kennel and would love to sleep with you, but you don't have to let him.
- HAVE FUN!
After reading JerryChicken's comment, my dad burst out in laughter because guess what... the owners also provided a bag of ribbons and little outfits for when they "go outside." My parents were told they could change the ribbons if they wanted.
No really, you can't make this up.