Every now and then I take a look through my draft posts to see if there's anything lying around in there I can resurrect into a full-blown feature story. Sometimes I find something I can use, other times I combine the bloggy bits into a "It's a bit drafty in here" post, and yet other times I look at them and gasp - for ever considering them in the first place. Those are the one I throw away.
A recent perusal in my drafts folder uncovered 10 of these posts. I thought I would do you a favor and show you what I tossed out.
Because your readership is important to me.
And I love you.
1. Moles I'm concerned about*
2. A complete history of every used car I've ever owned
3. My ear wax removal story
4. Audio recordings of polkas I can't play very well on the accordion
5. My day at the DMV
6. Favorite ice fishing blogs I've found
7. My WORST infections
8. One day in a Minneapolis traffic jam: a mile-by-mile report
9. My gassiest moments
10. The very best spreadsheet functions
I know... and you're welcome.
* I actually had a picture of one of those moles in the original version of this post. After further review, I removed that as well. My love for you knows no bounds.