Oh I know, I hear the talk behind my back...
"he used to blog so much more"
"he used to be so funny"
"it's just so sad"
Please don't judge... I have reasons... exculpations... I HAVE SEMI-PLAUSABLE EXCUSES!
2. The only free time I have to blog is on the train, and I'm pretty sure the tracks for the line I ride were laid in the late 1800s. Therefore, the bouncing, bumping and swaying I have to endure makes me trainsick.
3. Old football injury to my 5th phalange
4. Way too many shiny objects around me
5. The last time I was abducted by aliens the brain scan damaged my right cerebral cortex
(please allow 4-6 months for delivery)
7. I heard that blogging is only for narcissistic, ego-centric, writer wannabees and didn't want to be associated with people like that.
8. I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD.
9. I decided to finally check out some other bogs, and quite frankly I don't see the appeal.
10. I was becoming too famous and it was ruining my quality of life.
TRAIN BLOGGING 2010